Menu
realfrankturner
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

First bill query

Hi all,

Got my Virgin broadband yesterday, and just viewed my first bill, and the £25 deposit I paid that they guy at the Virgin media shop took off me hasn't been taken off, and he said he would be taken off my first bill.

Can anyone advise please? I just went round to speak to him in the shop and he frankly was no help whatsoever.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
realfrankturner
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: First bill query

Also, it says

'Your partial monthly charges are £29.00'

Since I only got activated yesterday, why have I been charged for the full month?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: First bill query

Hi realfrankturner.

Thanks for dropping by with your post about the first bill query.

First bills bill from the time you are installed up to the month in advance. This would explain the charging period being for more than the one day you may have expected.

With respect to the advance payment you have made this needs to be escalated for you if this payment has been debited form your account or paid in cash by yourself.

This needs to be looked into and dealt with by our teams in a secure way either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat where our teams can clear security with you and work to resolve any issues you have. As the forums are public we need to advise of this in order to keep your data confidential.

Additionally I am going to send you a private message for me to offer some further support which requires me asking you to confirm some details.

You can find this in the purple envelope next to your forum name.

If you could get back in touch with me on this, that would be great Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos