Menu
AH33
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

First bill from Virgin

Came back to Virgin last month, and took the deal £29 a month, with an incentive of £50 if I signed up off my first bill..

Received my first bill over £75 and it is to be taken out on a date that doesn't suit me

No £50 off my first bill either, so much for promises.

Arlene

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: First bill from Virgin

I believe the first bill normally covers a period of up to two months.  The breakdown should show how that figure has come about.  They haven't charged you for activation or something else have they ?

Get onto Live Chat and I'm sure they will be able to get the £50 credit applied for you.

Please let us know how you get on.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.

All Replies
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I believe the first bill normally covers a period of up to two months.  The breakdown should show how that figure has come about.  They haven't charged you for activation or something else have they ?

Get onto Live Chat and I'm sure they will be able to get the £50 credit applied for you.

Please let us know how you get on.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
AH33
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tried the chat room, before I tried the forum, so now I still cannot get through on the chat room, always so busy.  

0 Kudos