Menu
dijrae
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Finally Left Virgin

Hi everyone, as of today I am no longer a virgin media customer, after 10 years of loyal service to them I have finally had it with there poor service and increase of price. I have been paying £50 a month for the past 12 months for a basic package with them which over the last couple of months has had a number of issues with bb speed and TiVo connection, then after ringing up today to try and sort another deal was told there was nothing they could do, yet my friend has just been given an amazing deal, the full house deal for £35 per month and that's with 200 Mb bb and the new TiVo box.

After 10 years I now think its time to switch to another supplier who is willing to offer a decent deal at a lower price. If anyone is thinking of staying with virgin after there contract is up then good luck as it looks like they only care about their new customers now.

0 Kudos
raptor1
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Finally Left Virgin

Hi, funny enough I just posted something similar ( see thread) I got two  replies which were very helpful. 

In a nut shell- I cancelled my subscription with them as the rep I was talking to did not seem to care if I left or stayed (Been with them for 13 years or more) I called back - spoke to a nice lady - completeley diffrent attitude and wa very helpful - so cancelled my termination and because of the deal she gave me I am staying...Just call back and hopefully you will speak to a virgin rep who wants as a customer and values your loyalty .

dijrae
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Finally Left Virgin

Thanks, will give it a try.
0 Kudos