Menu
Bryann7788
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Fed up with Virgin

I am in the unfortunate position of being an existing Virgin customer, which means I have an out of date package that I am paying way to much for and as I found out today, that part of the website is currently inaccessible... Big surprise. But the new customer portal works just fine! Has anyone had any joy getting their package changed in a way that shows existing customer appreciation? Any info appreciated.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fed up with Virgin

The website wont let you switch packages because that's an account change anyway....so its irrelevant if its working or not.

The correct point of contact is 150, thinking of leaving us, during UK office hours you'll land with retention's.

Any of the packages advertised are available to you as an existing customer, at the same rate (after introductory discount). You may qualify for a loyalty discount as well. I find it pays to do some homework ahead of time and know exactly what you want to change to before talking to them.

0 Kudos
Bryann7788
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, didn't know that...it just had a button for existing customers to click to upgrade...and that went nowhere. See others are commenting on that as well. I wanted to do it online but I will give them a call.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

LOL yes you have to WORK to be a VM customer, nothing seems to be very intuitive...