Menu
Birmingham30
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

False Promises

So basically I am a new customer, set up yesterday, however I am deeply disappointed how I was sold false promises to get me to sign up and register.

1.  I was told by the sales rep that caller id was free on Virgin and that he would throw in free call barring so that I could I could place a barr all outgoing calls - THIS HAS NOT MATERIALISED, even though stated on my contract

IMG-20170124-WA0004.jpg

2.  I told him I had been referred by a friend so that we could both get the referral bonus.  He told me they would need to call in once I had been set up.  THIS IS ALSO FALSE - according to the customer services rep I spoke to last night.

Screenshot_20170211-135438.png

3.  I was told that the Indian channels are included as standard in the basic package.  Again this is not true.

I am annoyed that I being pushed from pillar to post and nobody wants to take ownership of this issue.  The customer services team are referring me to the web chat, and they are referring me back to customer services.  Can somebody from Virgin contact me as a matter of urgency to get this issue sorted.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: False Promises

hiya @Birmingham30 welcome to the virginmedia community forum, sadly not much can be done via the forum due to issues of Data Protection, also the forum admins don't get involved in packages, best idea is to give customer relations a call via 150 / 0345 454 1111 choosing option 1 - 5 - 4 (thinking of leaving us) they are UK based.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos