Menu
gingergod
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

F secure free with homeworks 300MB

Hi I have upgraded to Homeworks 300 and it is supposed to have Free F Secure i.e.  not the 12 month free then pay samsung I do that all ready but it is free with the upgrade I have spoken with F Secure who just think that if they act daft you will go away they were right on that virgin are not far behind them but I think that might be a language gap ? Not sure as I can't find anyone who is from the uk to talk to so many help would be grateful thanks:smileysad Smiley Mad .

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: F secure free with homeworks 300MB

Hi gingergod

Thanks for dropping by with your Homeworks  question Smiley Happy

As our Help article link above shows Homeworks benefits are as per below, and you can see that F-Secure Safe is absolutely a part of this. If there is a query regarding your service with them and they are not supporting you with this then please speak to our technical support teams via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat where our teams can clear security with you and work to resolve any issues you have with this support option.

• F-Secure Safe   – Award winning Anti Virus that protects up to 5 devices from viruses, identity theft and malicious websites
  • F-Secure Key - Generates encrypted, secure passwords and remembers them for our customers
  • Gadget Rescue – 24/7 online and phone support for customers experiencing technical issues with 3rd party equipment they have purchased themselves, including laptops, printers, cameras, consoles and mp3 players
  • Gadget Rescue Health Check - 6 monthly health check to make sure all your devices are working properly
  • VM TuneUp – A free visit from an engineer to get the most out of their current setup, and maximise their broadband performance (For more info, click on the VM TuneUp tab above!)
  • Go Daddy Discounts - Up to 50% off all GoDaddy products
  • Affinity Discounts -  Access to exclusive discounts from our Virgin Media partner companies. (Links in our Help article above)

Keep us posted on how this goes and if you need anything else, just give us a shout Smiley Happy

Cheers.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi gingergod

Thanks for dropping by with your Homeworks  question Smiley Happy

As our Help article link above shows Homeworks benefits are as per below, and you can see that F-Secure Safe is absolutely a part of this. If there is a query regarding your service with them and they are not supporting you with this then please speak to our technical support teams via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat where our teams can clear security with you and work to resolve any issues you have with this support option.

• F-Secure Safe   – Award winning Anti Virus that protects up to 5 devices from viruses, identity theft and malicious websites
  • F-Secure Key - Generates encrypted, secure passwords and remembers them for our customers
  • Gadget Rescue – 24/7 online and phone support for customers experiencing technical issues with 3rd party equipment they have purchased themselves, including laptops, printers, cameras, consoles and mp3 players
  • Gadget Rescue Health Check - 6 monthly health check to make sure all your devices are working properly
  • VM TuneUp – A free visit from an engineer to get the most out of their current setup, and maximise their broadband performance (For more info, click on the VM TuneUp tab above!)
  • Go Daddy Discounts - Up to 50% off all GoDaddy products
  • Affinity Discounts -  Access to exclusive discounts from our Virgin Media partner companies. (Links in our Help article above)

Keep us posted on how this goes and if you need anything else, just give us a shout Smiley Happy

Cheers.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

gingergod
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me by the way I am still not sorted out.I talked to F-Secure and technical support several times keep getting sent to different departments and so many different phone numbers it keeps me on the phone for at least 2 hours plus a time get demoralized then try again the week after but I have never been told I am wrong all say it is in the package except F-Secure but I will plod on and if I get sorted I will get back on the forum and say I got it OR not still trying 9 or 10 months on going nuts but. Now it is a mission Hahaha 

0 Kudos
gingergod
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi anybody have the homeworks out there who has the f-secure antivirus sorted out after the 12 months.
What is part of homeworks ? It seems the Indian call centre have no ideas probably because I don't need more services hence no sales bonus.
If anyone's managed to get it sorted out please let me know thanks
gingergod
0 Kudos