Menu
Buenostar
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Expensive bill?

Hi all

Ive just signed up to the forums to hopefully get a bit of an over view as to whether my virgin bill is a bit on the high side ( which I think it is).We have been customers for about 12 or so years by the way. The service we receive is talk evening and weekends, fun tv(l), super fibre 50, itemised billing and TiVo monthly fee. We pay £70.21. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Expensive bill?

When was the last time you talked to retentions?

Are you out of contract?

0 Kudos
Buenostar
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi. Last time I spoke to virgin was about 2 years ago and managed to skim our service down( and price) to about £52. I know things go up but now I feel that this price is ridiculous. I don't want to leave as I like the service but feel I may have to. After all the tv package for a start is rubbish. Thanks for the reply by the way.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Every time you get out of your initial contract period you go onto a rolling 30 day contract which is NOT good value for money over time- you want to be on a discounted bundle.

Ring in- 150, "thinking of leaving us" during UK office hours and tell them you want a better deal.

You should be able to get a decent bit off that bill WITHOUT losing or downgrading any services...

0 Kudos
Buenostar
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Okay thanks.  I'll give it a shot tomorrow. I imagine I will be waiting quite a while on the phone. Thankfully I've got a day off.                      What would you say is the average bill for our service? Just for a ball park figure to aim for.

0 Kudos