Menu
Daz-w89
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Expansion

I recently checked my post code in Neasden NW27ST area now it appears my road is due for their next plans for expansion I assume they will join the existing network down the road from me but I need to know is this true as I checked the updates when is says is cable on the table...Yes! 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Expansion

Likely true. They always will be looking to expand from the existing network, won't be able to be giving a timescale though.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos
Daz-w89
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Time scale who knows but I now know VM is due to be connected soon this year next etc with 671 registered in my area

0 Kudos
Daz-w89
Joining in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Can you tell me if the admin team know about my post code NW2 area for expansion plans?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I can't, I don't work for VM. You will have to wait for the forum team to pick it up, can take a week from your last reply:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Daz-w89

Thanks for dropping by with your post about the expansion plans for your area Smiley Happy

For our teams to look into this for us can you pop back to me via a PM and let me know:

• Your name
  • The address in full
  • If this is a new build or not
  • If it is a new build, the development name
  • The developers name

Once I have the above I can message the regional Lightning Expansion guys to get whatever info I can for you Smiley Very Happy

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum PM link Karen_A

Thanks again!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Daz-w89

Thanks for the PM Smiley Happy

I've popped this to our London Nex Teams for you for them to investigate this and see what they say.

I hope you have also been able to register on the CMS site

If not, they would require that you register your details there too if you can Smiley Happy

Thanks again and speak soon!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Daz-w89

Many thanks for allowing me the time to look into this for you,.

The teams have advised the following for you:

This address is part of the Cricklewood project. This project is currently passing through our internal Quality Checks. Once it has passed this & a build partner is determined – this will go through the final “Approval to Build” stage.

At the moment there is no ECD (ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE) for when works will start, or when it will pass through any of the above stages.

If you don't mind leaving this for a month or so and popping back on this thread Daz we can then ask the teams again for an update on this for you Smiley Happy

Thanks again.

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Daz-w89
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi my name is Darren Part of this thread on virgin media expansion in my area is there any more news on the Cricklewood project
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Darren

I'll check back in with the teams for you and pop back with the reply as soon as I get one. This may be next week now as it's a bit late in the evening but I am in on Monday.

Speak soon!

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos