Menu
bmc99
Dialled in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Equipment returns

Maybe i will get some help here.I need to return my tivo box and super hub do virgin automatically send packaging for me to return them.I left 2 weeks ago.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
fatblokefletch
Well-informed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Equipment returns

One of the mods will pop along here shortly and will pick this up, but yes, they "should" send packaging to return the equipment.

Mine was delivered around two weeks after I cancelled - so yours may well be on the doorstep tonight waiting for you

All Replies
fatblokefletch
Well-informed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

One of the mods will pop along here shortly and will pick this up, but yes, they "should" send packaging to return the equipment.

Mine was delivered around two weeks after I cancelled - so yours may well be on the doorstep tonight waiting for you
bmc99
Dialled in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Oops its not a website but a email address.

0 Kudos
bmc99
Dialled in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. will give it  a few weeks.

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately the more normal experience is for no returns package to be sent out while you are simultaneously receiving messages telling you that you will be charged if you do not return the box. 

Check the forums, there are numerous posts complaining about this.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi bnmc99

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the returns pack and my apologies that this had not been sent to you when you posted.

I hope this has been sorted for you now but if not, I’ve sent a pm to you that you can find in the envelope up next to your forum name.

If you could get back in touch with me on this that would  be great Smiley Happy

Take care and speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos