Menu
Skyesoul
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Equipment Return

I am having my phone, TV and broadband services disconnected on the 7/12/16 and have been told that I cannot have the packaging to return the equipment before this date despite previously being told by 2 different customer service advisors that the packaging had been sent out to me. I need to return it earlier as, I will be abroad for 3 months and I have been told that I will be charged for the equipment if I don't return it even though I have explained  to customer services several times that  I won't be in the country and there isn't anyone else who can return it for me. I have been told that it is a third party that collects the equipment and that I cannot return it directly to them as, the customer services advisors don't know who it is and that don't have contact details for them. I have a super hub 2 and a Samsung 1TB Tivo box. I don't want to be charged for the equipment whilst abroad but I am unable to return the equipment. Customer services have been totally unhelpful and rude. Please could anyone advise me how to return the equipment before the disconnection date and avoid incurring charges,

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Equipment Return

Hi there Skyesoul,

Really very sorry for the trouble you've had with trying to return equipment to us.

I can totally understand your predicament here and have therefore issued a returns package to be sent out to you. This should arrive within 3-5 working days.

Many thanks,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos