Menu
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 7 (134 Views)

Equipment Discrepancy

OK so I appear to have an equipment discrepancy 

Whilst checking my bill in My Virgin Media there is a banner that says see what offers we've got for you today.

Upon clicking on said banner I am taken to a page of offers, it is here I notice a discrepancy with what equipment you claim I have and what I have actually got.

Under explore what you have got you claim I have a Virgin TV V6 box, I do not have this, what I have is a TiVo box

Was I sent the wrong box out?

If I was can I get the V6 box sent out to replace to TiVo?

If everything is correct and as it should be can one get a V6 box instead of the TiVo anyway?

I appreciate that this is probably something only the forum team can answer and I am happy to wait for that.

******************************************************************************************************************************
All the voices in my head are my own voices - Find your own!

If I have helped you then please click on the "thumbs up" icon.

If you feel I have helped to solve your problem then please mark my message as a "Helpful Answer"

0 Kudos
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 7 (100 Views)

Re: Equipment Discrepancy

Right I am starting to see multiple posts being answered by the forum team to messages that were posted way after I posted mine so time to give this a "bump"

#feeling forgotten Smiley Sad

@ForumTeam

@ModTeam

******************************************************************************************************************************

If you feel I have helped to solve your problem then please mark my message as a "Helpful Answer"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superuser
Message 3 of 7 (93 Views)

Wouldn't surprise me if their web pages are wrong (again). The phone packages showing on MyVirginMedia have been up the spout for weeks.

PS. The @ Mentions only work for Forum Staff & Superusers on these boards.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7 (87 Views)

Hi there KeithW,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear about this discrepancy.

I've located your account and I'm not able to detect any error via the equipment logs at the moment.

Please get back to us if you continue to see this online,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 7 (84 Views)

Nat_J wrote:

Hi there KeithW,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear about this discrepancy.

I've located your account and I'm not able to detect any error via the equipment logs at the moment.

Please get back to us if you continue to see this online,

Nat_J

Ha! would you believe it, the display of the upgrades page has totally changed and it is now not showing.

So onto my other question if I may, is it possible to swap out my TiVo for a V6 box? and if so what is the process/costs involved?

Many thanks.

#feeling happier 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7 (58 Views)

Great to hear this KeithW! Smiley Happy

In response to your question, the price for upgrading to V6 would depend on your existing package with us.

VIP Package

1 x V6

Box 1 £49.95 + £14.99 activation fee

Full House 200
1 x V6

Box 1 £49.95 + £14.99 activation fee

Full House 100 + below

1 x V6

Box 1 £99.95 + £14.99 activation fee

Existing monthly TiVo® fees remain, and some customers may potentially lose loyalty discounts by upgrading, therefore, it's worth discussing your package with us as a whole to ensure you're upgraded suitably. Smiley Happy

You can call our team on 150 free from any Virgin landline or 0345 454 1111 on any other line.  
Alternatively, you can chat to our online team via: [Contact us].

*It's also worth knowing that customers can now upgrade to V6 online by logging into My Virgin Media.

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Fibre optic
Message 7 of 7 (47 Views)

Nat_J wrote:

*It's also worth knowing that customers can now upgrade to V6 online by logging into My Virgin Media.

Nat_J

Hi Nat,

The upgrade price for me is a bit to rich 

Also just to let you know I have looked in my Virgin Media and I do not have any option to upgrade to the V6, this is why I have asked the question here.

0 Kudos