Menu
tigertail100
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Engineer No Show

Hi

I was due an installation engineer on Friday 31st between 1 and 6pm. Guess what now one turned up. After 4 calls 3 cut offs I was told there was an error assigning the engineer. I have moved phone and broadband from BT which  they cut off , so now I am left with no broadband and no phone and no clue when an engineer will show up to do an install. I watch at amazement at the speed they cabled my street and the post install service. They have shot  them self in  the foot. I wonder if Sir Richard knows this shoddy service tarnishes the Virgin (was ) good name. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer No Show

Hi tigertail100

I am sorry to hear that the engineer didn't show as agreed on Saturday and I appreciate you taking the time to join us on the forums to let us know about this.

I can see that since you posted the installation has completed and the BT number is currently in transition to be added to your line.

Please be aware the most recent notes about this today advise that this is in progress and could take up to 24 hours for all the number data to port.

During this process our Ports Teams advise of the below.

ADVISE CUSTOMER THERE MAY BE ADELAY FOR UP TO 24 HOURS IN RECEIVING CALLS FROM THEIR LOSING OPERATOR

If you need anything else from us, please just let us know Smiley Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos