Menu
Vespa25
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

End of contract

Is there another way to find out how long is left on my contract other than phoning?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: End of contract

As this information is not online via My VirginMedia, it is best to phone to get it.

You could try webchat, available from the Contact Us link at the foot of each page, or, even better, refer to your contract which Virgin Media sent you, either in the post or attached to an email.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Vespa25, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

I'd love to be able to help you with this but I have been unable to locate your account and need some information from you.

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Vespa25

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the contract.

I hope you have since been able to find out the information you need but if not, if you could get in touch with Kath via the pm she sent to you last week on Tuesday that would be great Smiley Happy

Just keep in touch and we'll do what we can to help out Smiley Wink

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos