Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2 (826 Views)

End of Contract

[ Edited ]

My 18 month contract has a couple of months left.  I am looking around for the best new deal, what do I need to do if I decide to leave Virgin and end my contract?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Superuser
Message 2 of 2 (1,637 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by petemac65
2 weeks ago

Re: End of Contract

hiya @petemac65 if you want to cancel your virignmedia account/services you would need to give 30 days notification by calling customer relations via 150 / 0345 454 1111 choosing options 1-4-5 (thinking of leaving us), normally they would offer some sort of deal to keep you to stay this would tie you into a new contract for 12 months.. the price will not be the same as new customers in case your wondering.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

All Replies
Superuser
Message 2 of 2 (1,638 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by petemac65
2 weeks ago

Re: End of Contract

hiya @petemac65 if you want to cancel your virignmedia account/services you would need to give 30 days notification by calling customer relations via 150 / 0345 454 1111 choosing options 1-4-5 (thinking of leaving us), normally they would offer some sort of deal to keep you to stay this would tie you into a new contract for 12 months.. the price will not be the same as new customers in case your wondering.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution