Menu
Highlighted
petemac65
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

End of Contract

My 18 month contract has a couple of months left.  I am looking around for the best new deal, what do I need to do if I decide to leave Virgin and end my contract?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: End of Contract

hiya @petemac65 if you want to cancel your virignmedia account/services you would need to give 30 days notification by calling customer relations via 150 / 0345 454 1111 choosing options 1-4-5 (thinking of leaving us), normally they would offer some sort of deal to keep you to stay this would tie you into a new contract for 12 months.. the price will not be the same as new customers in case your wondering.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: End of Contract

hiya @petemac65 if you want to cancel your virignmedia account/services you would need to give 30 days notification by calling customer relations via 150 / 0345 454 1111 choosing options 1-4-5 (thinking of leaving us), normally they would offer some sort of deal to keep you to stay this would tie you into a new contract for 12 months.. the price will not be the same as new customers in case your wondering.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution