Menu
peterlia
Joining in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Edenred vochers

Hello,

please can you advise us after an absolutely hopeless experience of Virgin Media so far, and we are under 2 months into joining from 20 years subscription to Sky.

The icing on the cake from all the problems,stress and personal expense with the installation, is that edenred are now apparently saying we aren't eligible for the £100 vouchers we were due to get as a reward for signing up, even though we have an order confirmation email from yourselves, dated the 15th March, including the vouchers on the order. 

We are apparently going to get a call from the operator at Virgin we spoke to today, but on current form, we aren't expecting even this to happen.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Edenred vochers

Hi peterlia,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I deeply apologise for you not receiving your Edenred welcome voucher. I'll be able to help you with this matter.

I'm going to send you a private message to discuss further. To view this click on the purple envelope on the top right.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Alastair12
Joining in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I was also Promised a £50 supermarket voucher from Eden red and received an email saying the code has been dispatched, yet I haven't received anything, 3 week later
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alastair12,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alastair12,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. Smiley Happy The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers and this will be done by close of play today. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. 

If you've still not received anything within a week, come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Alastair12
Joining in
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thank you very much, You've been great help.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

No problem Alastair12.

I'm here if you need me for anything else, as is the rest of the Community. 

One last thing, don't be shy or a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others. Smiley Happy 

Take care. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Espaniolito1978
Tuning in
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

HI,

I had the same issue, no vouchers received on my inbox or post. It is ridiculous how much delay and the service or response from virgin has been useless. I have just finished a call on the 150 to someone in India that could not helped me at all and he referred me to call this number 03334000960.

I joined back in August and I still did not received the £100 voucher. This is what I call misleading advertising and after 3 month I expect some kind of compensation as this is unacceptable to be honest. No chat available online as other networks does and works brilliant, it must be that they don't want to accept complaints by chat or emails. I tried to email bothe eden red and virgin support and I receive no help at all. I am desperate and ready to take this to the next level and get a formal complaint to take legal actions to be honest. I can see that this issue is very popular what it means they do similar things to everyone when joining. 

can anyone help me to chase this?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Espaniolito1978,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you.

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi Espaniolito1978,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. Smiley Happy 

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This will be done by close of business today. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. 

If you've still not received anything within a week, come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos