Menu
boswell221b
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

EdenRed Voucher not received after 6 months

It's been 6 months since I signed up to Virgin Media with a code from 'Xexec' which should have given me some reward vouchers.

I've had emails from Virgin Media stating that my gift is on it's way but have not received anything else and definitely nothing from EdenRed.

I rang Virgin Media customer service who said that a member of the Rewards Team would contact me to resolve this issue but this was before Christmas 2016 and I've not heard a peep.

Is there a way that this can be resolved and I receive the gift vouchers that I were supposed to be sent to me? It's been 6 months!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: EdenRed Voucher not received after 6 months

Hi boswell221b

Many thanks for joining us on the forums and for getting in touch about the voucher you should have had from us.

I am sorry that this has taken 6 months so far and as of yet the vouchers have not been received Smiley Sad

In order for us to look into this further for you I am going to drop a pm to you that you can find in the next to your forum name.

If you could pop a reply back to me on this with your details then that would be fab and we can escalate this for you to our teams.

Kind regards and speak soon!

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos