Menu
markw7
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

EdenRed Voucher Not Received

Hi.

I hope someone can help me with this. 

When I signed up to Virgin I was entitled to a £100 voucher. I received an email on 19th October saying that I would receive my voucher by email 28 days after my services were installed. My installation was on 2nd November but I have not yet received the email. I have also checked my spam to make sure it is not there.

I was going to contact Virgin help but wasn't sure what category this fell in to.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you. 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: EdenRed Voucher Not Received

@ModTeam This long standing voucher issue needs picked up on, thanks

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi markw7, 

Thanks again for your patience Smiley Happy 

I've heard back from the Head of the Rewards team and he has manually added you to the list going over to the company that send these vouchers out for tomorrow. 

You should get it within 24 hrs from tomorrow. If you are still waiting by Thursday, let me know and I'll chase again for you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Call in wise the option route to go with from the main menu is Option 4 -> Option 1. That'll get you through to the Customer Care Team who deal with all welcome gift issues. Ask them to look into it and fill in an exception form regarding it.

Alternatively, wait up to three days for a response from a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here. The Forum Team member will be able to look into it for you and keep updated regarding it.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
markw7
Tuning in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that.

I've phoned up and the lady I spoke to says she has sent a prompt to EdenRed and I should hear something within 72 hours.

Fingers crossed!

markw7
Tuning in
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi again.

Following my phone call on Monday I received an email from 'Reward Exceptions' on 13th December. The email stated the following:

"We have checked the account and your account matches eligibility for the £100 Gift Voucher. We will forward your reward details to the dispatch Team on 14-12-16 and you will receive the 16 digits codes to redeem within 24 Hrs. from the above mentioned date."

The 24hrs from the end of 14/12/16 has now been and gone and still no code. Is it possible that a member of the forum team could now look at this for me? Is there anything in particular I need to do to flag the message for someone to pick it up?

Any advice is very much appreciated.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@ModTeam This long standing voucher issue needs picked up on, thanks

- - - - - -
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi markw7, 

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Apologies for the delay in getting to your thread too. We're a little behind so thank to @Shelke for flagging this to us. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they have checked your account and confirmed eligibility Smiley Happy

I'm not sure why you still haven't received the voucher so I have popped an email over to the Head of the rewards team. In the meantime keep checking your email as it may have been sent since you posted Smiley Happy

I'll be in touch once I hear back from the team. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

markw7
Tuning in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath.

Thanks very much for chasing this up. The voucher has definitely not been received as yet but I'll keep an eye on my mail (including any Spam in case it lands there).

Cheers

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi markw7, 

Thanks again for your patience Smiley Happy 

I've heard back from the Head of the Rewards team and he has manually added you to the list going over to the company that send these vouchers out for tomorrow. 

You should get it within 24 hrs from tomorrow. If you are still waiting by Thursday, let me know and I'll chase again for you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

markw7
Tuning in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. Will do.

0 Kudos
markw7
Tuning in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I've now received my voucher code. I've redeemed it and now just waiting for delivery of the voucher.

Many thanks to Skelke and Kath_F for your help on this.