Menu
Laurs61
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Ebilling

Hi, my first experience with Virgin TV and the Customer Services is appalling.

45 mins, spoke to 4 people then got cut off!

Has anyone else not received bills via email even though being set up for ebilling, I have not received any bill from Virgin and now they send me a demand of a high bill.  Trying to understand why I am not getting these and make them aware there is an issue.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ebilling

They could have the wrong contact email address for you, this would be the main avenue to investigate. The quickest way to check would be to call in about it (that'd be a call to 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone.) Then Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> Option 1 (Billing) and then one of the miscellaneous billing sub-options. Ask them to check the contact details they have for you, ensuring they spell it out letter by letter. Doing this would inform them of the issue.

Yes the wait times can be long sometimes unfortunately and not everyone is on the same skill level. So if you want to speak to someone from the UK about it, you need to go with Option 4 -> Option 5 from the main menu (between 8AM to 8PM M-F and 8AM to 6PM Sa.)

You can also have them check the Webchat from a desktop or laptop between 8AM to 8PM M-F and 9AM to 5PM Sa: Account and Billing -> Understanding my Broadband, TV and Home phone bill -> Chat online. If all the agents are busy, reload the page every three minutes repeatedly, checking again each time, until you get through to an agent.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Laurs61
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ebilling

Thanks I will give it another go. They did confirm my address was correct but I never received these bills. Also I never received any emails after installation of services which was another long process.
0 Kudos