Menu
jasjon
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Early cancellation

I need to find out how much it will cost me to cancel my TV, Phone and Broadband as prices have been increased and not happy with the quality of the TV package; I have roughly 10 months left on my contract. 

Can anyone help please?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Early cancellation

The was a 30 day window from notification of the increase to cancel FOC. I THINK that ended Nov 1st, but likely worth chancing your arm, as the phone-lines have been extremely busy. Best be quick though- 150 and thinking of leaving us , during UK office hours....

Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

if your outside of the notification of price increase you can view the fees for early disconnection -> http://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services/early-...
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi jasjon

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the early cancellation options. I am sorry to hear you are thinking of leaving us Smiley Sad

If you've not already If you could get in touch with our teams via 150 or 0345 454 1111, they would be happy to look at the options we have for you and be able to look at packages that could maybe save you some money or offer better value for the pricing you already have.

Please get in touch and just keep us posted on how this goes.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos