Menu
KRAM
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

EQUIPMENT RETURN

Although, ended the contract 30/07/16 I am still awaiting the returns label to be sent. I have tried many times,SINCE THEN, on the phone to enlist some help, only to get on the waiting game of 20 to 30 mins. To date still trying to make contact. I was issued a Super Hub VMDG480. I only had the phone/broadband package.

Secondly, I have a credit which also, to date, has not been sent to my bank, contrary to the Direct Debit guarantee.

Its a pity that Virgin admin is not as efficient in closure of accounts and although I was a satisfied customer during my long stay, I will certainly give negative thoughts towards any future dealings.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: EQUIPMENT RETURN

Virgin don't want superhub 1s back
0 Kudos

All Replies
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Virgin don't want superhub 1s back
0 Kudos
KRAM
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Got through to customer services at last and explained needed to return equipment. Guess what? after saying she needed to check my account, somebody pulled the plug. Strange how a communications company has such faults. Still nice to know from jb66 that maybe they do not need to return the hub. Did get one result in that they will send a cheque for my credit as the Direct Debit was closed. Guess the ink has run out on the cheque printer as its not in my hands yet, after a month.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi there KRAM,

Thanks for posting and very sorry to hear about the issues experienced.

In response to jb66's advice, we only require returns of SuperHub 2AC's and Hub 3.0's.

I am unable to locate your account to check anything further at present.

If you'd like for me to have a look into this for you, could you respond to my private message, which you can locate by clicking on the envelope icon, near the top right corner of the Community page.

Speak soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
KRAM
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

HI Nat_J, Thanks for the interest, happy to provide previous Virgin account details but unable to find the envelope logo referred to? Believe me, I would like to return the Superhub VMGD480 or be written  to, stating NOT wanted. However, the second query was that I have not been refunded  the balance credit. Could be some department is holding back awaiting confirmation of equipment return !!!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for responding KRAM,

I can see that you've since found the logo. Smiley Happy Just got back to you via private mail, so that we can chat some more.

In regards to any outstanding credit owed to you, this will be sent in the form of a cheque to a forwarding address set up on the account, if you have set one up with us. The cheque can take up to 35 days to process after disconnection.

Catch you in a bit,

Nat_J

0 Kudos
El_Defensor
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I've been waiting two weeks (& after 2 phone calls) for return packaging. I'm told this packaging is on its way, you've even emailed me to say as much.

Thing is, why go to the trouble of sending out new packaging when all it would take is for a returns label to be emailed, this could then be printed & stuck to the original packaging that the replacement equipment arrived in. Cheap & quick, job done!

Plainly the original packaging was good enough in the first place so must be fine for returns.

Makes no sense to do it any other way. Man Surprised

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting us know about this El_Defensor and apologies for the delay in getting this out to you. Smiley Sad

I'd like to make sure that this has been sorted for you but I'm unable to locate your account at the moment.

I've sent you a private message so that we can chat some more.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

0 Kudos