Menu
Mufc-1972
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Downgrading package

I took out 2 tivo boxes last Sept but i can no longer cope with how crap they are. Can i cancel the tv and just keep my broadband.

Just want to keep the broadband and cancel the tivo boxes.
Can i do this?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Downgrading package

Mufc-1972 wrote:
I took out 2 tivo boxes last Sept but i can no longer cope with how crap they are. Can i cancel the tv and just keep my broadband.

Just want to keep the broadband and cancel the tivo boxes.
Can i do this?

Of course, that is entirely in your realm to do so.

But you'll need to call in about or try asking via the Webchat. If you were to call in about it, go with with a call to 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> Option 4 -> Option 2. Or as mentioned, the webchat might be able to make the change.Access the linked Webchat page from a desktop/laptop between 8AM to 8PM M-F and 9AM to 5PM Sa: Account and Billing -> My Broadband, TV and Home phone package -> Chat online. If it says the agents are busy, reload the page every three minutes and check again, until you get through to an agent.

Hmm, seems the Webchat page is still down for maintenance as of this posting time. Calling in is the best way to do this anyway.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos