Menu
olisun
Up to speed
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Don't Virgin Media retentions offer any decent deal to retain their customers?

My min term is up and the monthly cost has gone up to £49pm for my broadband and telephone line.

I called up to cancellations who only offered me a £2 discount.

I don't use the telephone at all and for removing the telephone line from the bundle they offered me a further £2 discount. i.e £45pm.

Sounds like I will have no option but to sign up to a rival provider.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Don't Virgin Media retentions offer any decent deal to retain their customers?

Do you have Vivid 200? Were you offered a loyalty discount? If so was £2 the amount offered to you loyalty discount wise? I have a loyalty discount on my SuperFibre 70 broadband-only deal which saves me £7 a month (for 18 months.)

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
olisun
Up to speed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Don't Virgin Media retentions offer any decent deal to retain their customers?

Shelke wrote:

Do you have Vivid 200? Were you offered a loyalty discount? If so was £2 the amount offered to you loyalty discount wise? I have a loyalty discount on my SuperFibre 70 broadband-only deal which saves me £7 a month (for 18 months.)

Yes, I am on the Vivid 200.

I got offered another deal but it means downgrading my speed by half.

I did like the speeds of the 200mb which meant I was not downloading all the time but with the 100mb I guess my downloads will be on a little longer.

0 Kudos