Menu
leonsilavant
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

DocuSign contract sent has the wrong address

Hi!

I have signed up for a new contract with VM and got sent this DocuSign contract to sign. However the address that is on the contract is my parent's home address (current address before move out). What happened was I asked for the Tivo box and router to be sent to this address which I would take with me into my new address seperate from theirs. I am concerned as I think the equipment may be delivered to the new address when I'm not there yet as per a tracking email sent previously and the contract is in the delivery address, basically having them the wrong way round.

Is there an easy way to get this resolved? I have no time in the days running up to the move in date because of work or call them in the evenings due to current daily commitments Smiley Sad

Thanks!

0 Kudos
leonsilavant
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: DocuSign contract sent has the wrong address

So the router and Tivo box arrived at the new (incorrect) address, LUCKILY I was in there when it arrived. However I would like a response from a member of the forum team if possible regarding the contract. Can I reply to the email which included the document with my issue? I currently have no time to contact them in the next couple of days via phone.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi leonsilavant

Thanks for popping by with your DocuSign contract query, and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy
The contract was requested to be delivered to the alternative address it arrived to by our teams, and the self-install package should have been too. My apologies it was delivered to the incorrect address.

Please keep us posted if we can support you in any other way Smiley Happy

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
leonsilavant
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen,

Thanks for your reply! Its ok, I'm all set up and thats working now. I haven't signed the contract though as it is in the incorrect address, am I able to be resent the contract with the correct address so I can sign and return?

Thanks Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi leonsilavant

Thanks for getting back to us about the contract.

The eContract has been requested again for you by my colleagues last week.

Can you let us know if this has been received and that everything is okay on this for you?

Thanks Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
leonsilavant
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It was all sorted, thanks Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear it Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting us know. Feel free to pop back anytime you need us and don't forget to check out our other brilliant parts of the community such as our Digital Life blogs and our News and Events  on the home page Smiley Happy

Take care and have a lovely day Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos