Menu
Brindlehdhehrh
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Do you know what good customer service is

Recently disconnected from you. The options for my parents to take over the account were limited. The used the reccomend a friend offer to cover for poorly designed product propositions.
I have since found out that Ive been charged an early disconnection fee. I was never told I was getting charged by the early diconnection. I undersood there were going to be charges but it wasnt made clear to me this was for early disconnection. But i was also advised this would be covered by the reccomend a friend offer. Considering my parents set up a new contract and there was no loss of business these charges could be waived. In addition to this there was equipment missing from the set up box. It took over a week to get the power adaptor to them. For this time they were without TV. Their old number still hasnt been transferred accross (3 weeks later). I attempted to complain via twitter but there was no way to continue the complaint after the inital contact.
Safe to say when moving to my new house. I'm yet to find a reason to choose virgin media. The worst customer service I have received in a long long time.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Do you know what good customer service is

Hi Brindlehdhehrh, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community even if you have left us Smiley Sad

Usually, the Refer a Friend credit is only valid if you have an active Virgin Media account. If you have set your account to disconnect then you wouldn't be eligible for the credit. 

I can see since posting you have spoken with the team and they have gone through things with you. If you have any further issues, come back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos