Menu
Helensb992
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Disgusting customer service

My account is over due by £20 spoken to Virgin and all I keep getting is people over talking me and won't let me give my opinion or how I feel about it and keep cutting me off all the time. I asked for a goodwill gesture and willing to pay full bill in total said they won't help at all daughter can't do her homework as its online and being kept in during playtime due to this. Asked to speak to manager tried telling me doesn't matter won't make any difference as I customer I think I have every right, and guess what never one available which is always the case and doubt will even bother to call me back all over £20 which will be payed with my new bill at the end of the month. I even know people who have worked there and can do this but they just choose not to. So unfair would
I be able to contact the financial odmunsman about this ?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disgusting customer service

hiya @Helensb992 welcome to the virignmedia community forum, don't think the odmunsman or: For TV, broadband, phone or mobile complaints:
CISAS, 70 Fleet Street,
London
EC4Y 1EU
0207 5203827
info@cisas.org.uk
www.cisas.org.uk
who deal with Independent Adjudication since its virginmedia call if they want to apply goodwill gestures etc..
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disgusting customer service

Hi Helensb992, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great seeing a new face in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have had paying your bill. Once the services have been disconnected due to non payment, we're not able to get them back on until a minimum payment has been received. 

As much as we would love to help with this, we're not able to. You will need to make payment on your account. Once this is done your services will be reconnected within 24 hours. 

Going forward, if you know you're not going to be able to pay the full amount let us know as we may be able to come to an arrangement Smiley Happy 

Keep us posted on how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos