Menu
rdjones01
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Discount Not Being Applied

I have just moved to Virgin from Sky and when I signed up I was given a £50 discount code, this was added to my order.

I have now had my first bill and it hasn't been applied. I have just spoken to customer services who have advised me that they have no record of this discount being added and there is nothing they can do.

I am not very happy about this, it is basically its my word against there's. Has anyone else had the same happen to them?

0 Kudos
Martin_D
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Discount Not Being Applied

Hi, Rdjones01

In this situation it would be the best idea to phone in and speak to customer relations. Call on 150 or 0345 454 1111 on option 4 -> option 5. Weekday between 8AM to 8PM. or a Saturday, between 8AM to 6PM (closed Sunday.) They would be happy to help you.

Regards,

Martin

Welcome to the most friendliest community.

Have you got technical problem post it and we will help you fix it.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Discount Not Being Applied

Hi rdjones01,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to hear you've not received a discount you were expecting on your bill. 

We may be able to help you with this. Do you by any chance have any evidence, specifically your Order Confirmation email showing the £50 credit? If so we'll be able to help. 

I have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos