Menu
futymed
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Direct debit

I cancelled my package but have been debited again I have phoned up twice, but still no refund on my bank account.
0 Kudos
Tudor
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Direct debit

Contact your bank, they can cancel any further Direct Debits and if you can prove you had cancelled VM they will obtain a refund.

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Direct debit

Hi futymed,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you have decided to leave Virgin Media. Is there anything we can do to change your mind?

When you give your 30 days notice to disconnect, the account will continue as normal until the disconnection date. This means your billing cycle will also continue as normal as will your payment schedule.

On your disconnection date the services will stop and a final bill will be produced a few days later. This will include any refunds, adjustments and charges. If the overall amount shows as a charge, you'll need to make this payment via a credit or debit card as soon as possible. If there is a refund showing then we will send you a cheque for that amount 35 days after the account disconnected. 

As well as the final bill, you will receive some packaging to return any equipment you have. There will be instructions on how you can return this to us in the pack. I really hope you do re-consider leaving us and if there is anything else we can do for you, let us know.

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos