Menu
mansfieldp165
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Direct Debit

I need to change the date my Direct debit is paid, can't find out how to do this, any help appreciated?  

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Direct Debit

hiya @mansfieldp165 you would need to do this via customer services by calling 150 / 0345 454 1111 or using the online chat http://contact.virginmedia.com (using a pc/laptop) this is a rather popular method of contact, so might need to refresh the page every 30 seconds or so till agent is available.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

hiya @mansfieldp165 you would need to do this via customer services by calling 150 / 0345 454 1111 or using the online chat http://contact.virginmedia.com (using a pc/laptop) this is a rather popular method of contact, so might need to refresh the page every 30 seconds or so till agent is available.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
howeggy
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Why does Virgen Media get trouble when requesting my Direct Debit, I have plenty of cash in my bank account.

I have asked  at the bank and they have told me it is Virgen Media to get my permission.

I have filled in forms with my bank details, spoken to some distant chap on my phone,

Have had letters from VM thanking me for the bank details, but still every month I have to pay by

debit card as my bank as refused to pay VM, what is going on. I have spoken to numerous

people on the phone and they all have said they would sort it, but it still goes on.

0 Kudos