Menu
AH33
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Direct Debit date - Can I change

My dd is going to be taken out on 21st of the month, I would like it to be taken out at the 1st or thereabouts of the month.

Also I signed up for ebilling,but they have sent out a paper bill to me?   Virgin told me to register for ebilling, and on my account it explains that I already have signed up???

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Direct Debit date - Can I change

Have you just recently joined Virgin Media ? - If so, your first bill may have been issued as a paper bill.  As long as you are signed up for online billing then you shouldn't have been charged for a paper bill.  Just double check the bill to make sure that this is the case.

You would need to contact Customer Services to discuss the option of changing your Direct Debit date - I'm not sure whether this is possible, but they will be able to tell you either way.

You can contact them free on 150 from your Virgin Media landline, or free from any other landline or mobile via 0800 052 0422 (Select option 4 and then 2).

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.

All Replies
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Direct Debit date - Can I change

Have you just recently joined Virgin Media ? - If so, your first bill may have been issued as a paper bill.  As long as you are signed up for online billing then you shouldn't have been charged for a paper bill.  Just double check the bill to make sure that this is the case.

You would need to contact Customer Services to discuss the option of changing your Direct Debit date - I'm not sure whether this is possible, but they will be able to tell you either way.

You can contact them free on 150 from your Virgin Media landline, or free from any other landline or mobile via 0800 052 0422 (Select option 4 and then 2).

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.