Menu
Sarosh
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Dibre band

1. Unwanted and repeated cold calls from UNWANTED AND SUSPICIOUS CALLERS because of the questions asked such as our house no. How long we have been with Virgin, our monthly charge, our tel no, etc.  We have been with Virgin for well over 10 years, surely this info are on Virgin's data and available when these cold callers are contacting Virgin's subscribers? VIRGIN should warn or advise whether these daily calls are legitimate or not
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dibre band

Hi Sarosh, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. My apologies to hear you are receiving unwanted calls.

I've gone into your account and changed your marketing preferences to No Contact so this will stop any calls you are getting from us. It will also stop any emails, addressed marketing and texts from us too.

For calls not coming from Virgin Media, they can be a common occurrence I'm afraid Smiley Sad 

They are frustrating but we're not able to do anything about them. Your best bet is registering your phone number with the TPS: Telephone Preference Service It's free and will help put a stop to unwanted callers. It's not 100% but it did stop a lot of calls for me Smiley Happy

It can take up to 6 weeks for things to completely stop but you should see it reduce as time goes on. 

If you have any further issues, come back and let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos