Menu
Cylinderman
Dialled in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Delivery Time

I ordered the New Modem for the upgrade speed for free (mmm). But to get it why must I wait in for the delivey window of 13 hours!! Given by Virgin Media as most delivery firms now days give you a 1 to 2 hour window, so you can at least get other things done.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Delivery Time

That's standard delivery, but with that said, all of my Yodel deliveries booked in by VM have come in at most 3 hours after they text to say that they are on the way.There's apparently a priority delivery option available which costs an additional £15.99, in which you can specify the hours you will be in to receive the delivery

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

That's standard delivery, but with that said, all of my Yodel deliveries booked in by VM have come in at most 3 hours after they text to say that they are on the way.There's apparently a priority delivery option available which costs an additional £15.99, in which you can specify the hours you will be in to receive the delivery

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
iainmonty
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Online confirmation states delivery will be between 0800 and 1800. Very poor timings but
The real time span is 0700 and 2100!
In addition the delivery will be made by Yodel, a notoriously unreliable company.
Had I known they were involved I would not have placed the order, and would have more likely cancelled all my services and moved to a company that actually understands good customer service.

0 Kudos
iainmonty
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

As the order wasn't placed direct with Yodel, they don't have my mobile number.

So no updates and I'm trapped in all day as a consequence of this poor service.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there iainmonty,

Sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the arranged delivery.

I can, however, see that the equipment has been received since.

Let me know if I can help with anything more,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos