Menu
Cherylxgunn2131
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Default notice!!!!

I had an account with Virgin Media in 2011/2012 that I subsequently cancelled due to ridiculously high monthly costs.

About a year or so after cancelling I received a letter (rather threateningly) telling me I owed a small amount (about £50) for not returning my equipment. I didn't even know I had to return it, however I paid it and closed my account in full. Can I please note that I didn't receive anything previous to this.

Now 5 years down the line I find myself unable to obtain certain credit due to a default notice on my credit report,

I would like to speak to someone regarding having this default removed. Can anyone provide me some relevant contact details. I did not receive a default notice and I certainly did not incur these charges from not paying monthly bills. Defaults for not returning some cables and a box!
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Default notice!!!!

0800 052 0290 credit amendment team
creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk

Should be the two ways to get a hold of them. Number is office hours only though
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos
LynnieLog
Just joined
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Default notice!!!!

I'm having the same issues myself. I've had a default notice slapped on for an old, settled account. I've emailed the Credit File Amendments team (to no avail) and I've emailed the Executive Team. I did have a reply from them saying that someone would be in touch but I'm still waiting. I won't be renewing my current contract with Virgin at this rate, that's for sure!

0 Kudos