Menu
colin_dftba
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Default Account on Credit Report

Hi,

I have a problem that I'm wondering if anybody can help me with:

After a recent credit search I discovered that I have a defaulted account for Virgin Media that appears on my credit report. My problem is that this account is from over 4 years ago and I do not remember any account details from this account other than the address. Therefore if I try to call VM, I cannot give the account number that the automated service asks for and I get stuck at the first hurdle. 

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could give me a phone number or email address where I could speak to someone regarding this defaulted account that doesn't require me to remember the account number I had at the time.

Regards

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Default Account on Credit Report

Hi colin_dftba,

I'm sorry to hear that you are no longer with us for your TV, Broadband and Phone service and that there has been a past issue with billing that has affected your credit report.

I will pop a private message over to you with more details about this. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Fergie2522
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi colin_dftba,

i am having a similar problem to yourself and wanted to know whether you paid the the full balance on your account or did you have to pay late fees also?

Cheers for your help

david

0 Kudos
BertieGee
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have a similar issue. Could you message me with details of how to fix this, please?

0 Kudos