Menu
Nemoc
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Deceit and lies from customer service

We have a severed virgin cable in the garden that is dangerous and also means we have no TVs, net, phone.

i have spent 3.5 hours on the phone and have been lied to time and time again and yes I have kept names, and reference numbers.  The latest lie I was told engineers will be with me within 24-48 hours.  Got a ref and everything.  Not happy but still better than the fortnight I was quoted.  Put the phone down to find that the guy had blatantly lied.  

0 Kudos
Nemoc
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Deceit and lies from customer service

When I spoke to two mangers 1 told me not to worry he would phone me back in 30 mins.  He lied as he didn't and its several hours later.

when I said I wanted to complain I was told another manager would phone me.  Guess what they didn't

this is the normal level of no support I get from virgin media.

when Monday 

0 Kudos
Nemoc
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

When Monday arrives I am getting hold of customer relations or going down to virgin in Mansfield enough is enough.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nemoc, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear there was an issue which resulted in you having no service Smiley Sad

Do you happen to know how the cable got cut? 

Since posting, has the team got someone out to resolve things? 

If you are still without service, come back and let us know so we can look in to this further for you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos