Menu
reedrichards11
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Deal offered! Can't find it again

What a terrible way to spend a Sunday morning. My discount was coming to an end so I phoned to find a cheaper contract. They weren't very competitive until i mentioned BT then I was offered 200mb broadband, basic tv and anytime calls (we make a lot of calls before 7pm) for £53.

Went away to think about it. Called back to accept the offer. After 20 mins on hold, disconnected. Phoned back. 20 mins on hold. Told it must have been customer relations, they put me through. Another 20 mins on hold. Customer relation person said he can only do it for £61 for 100mb. Not good enough. Can't speak to the person who made the offer. 

I need the 200mb. How do I get the offer that was made? Why can't they customer departments have access to the same offers? A very frustrating way to spend a Sunday.

Any suggestions on how to speak to someone who can give me the offer made?

Thanks.

Paul

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Deal offered! Can't find it again

Hi reedrichards11

I am so sorry to hear you have had this experience with us when calling in to take up the deal you were offered Smiley Sad

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to join us on the community and offer a warm welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I can also see that since you have posted that a deal has been processed for you which is fantastic Smiley Very Happy

If there is anythign else you need support with then please just give us a shout.

Take care.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos