Menu
Kranevochick
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Deadlock letter timescales

Hi we have a complaint in with Virgin, after receiving some horrific service from a manager we were told that she would send our complaint to deadlock so I could raise my complaint with CISAS.

I have called 150 several times and still the letter has not arrived.

Does anyone have any experience on these been provided and do they contain sufficient information

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Deadlock letter timescales

Hi Kranevochick

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the deadlock letter.

I am sorry to hear that it has come to this with us and appreciate you wanting to know the timescales for this to be delivered.

I can see that the letter has now been received but just for reference going forwards this is sent out within 10 working days as a general rule via business class.

If there is anything else you need us to support with, please pop back and let us know.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Kranevochick
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The original deadlock letter is not correct, I have called 3 times now for it to be amended and still no reply from any manager - the level of service is horrendous - I am complaining about the service and all that happens is the service levels are non existant - so many broken promises - can i send to the regulatory body and tell them that Virgin cannot send a correct deadlock letter

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kranewochick, 

Thanks for coming back to us at the forums. 

I'm sorry to hear that some details have been missed off the letter. They will only put in the details related to what hasn't been agreed upon. 

Checking the letter you've received, this is fine if you would like to submit it to CISAS. 

Let us know if you have any further issues.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Kranevochick
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi the letter is not correct to what we have agree , I was most unhappy about the total lack of customer service and the offer was unacceptable for the amount of time I spent and am now spending trying to sort out the service I have not received, this was the main part of the letter which has not been addressed . Do I write to the Obusdman and tell them this or can Virgin sort it out first

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kranevochick, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

As you weren't willing to accept our resolution this is why it now needs to be taken further if you choose to do so. The letter wouldn't contain full details of your complaint. 

It will only contain certain information. If you choose to refer to CISAS then they will then perform their own investigation. Whatever their decision is, Virgin Media will abide by it. 

You can refer this to CISAS via the details in the Deadlock letter. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
sean12345678
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sad set of affairs that virgin cannot resolve issues , one of the fastest growing company's in the uk is aldi the reason is if their products fail they have a no quibble policy they simply replace ,virgin could do worse than to take a leaf from their book. 5 times I've sent my phone back with multiple and repetitive faults 3 times in the last 6 weeks and still virgin mobile will not replace it. 50/60 calls and 2 signed for complaint letters to Swansea which have gone  unacknowledged . Shocking way to treat customers im awaiting my deadlock letter.