Menu
KAB1
Joining in
Message 61 of 100
Flag for a moderator

Cabinet broken

I have reported a damage street cable box twice in the last year. It is an ugly mess outside my house. It now has and added plastic bollard against it! Please can someone move it and repair the cabinet
sewell1978
Tuning in
Message 62 of 100
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged/Vandalised Virgin Street Furniture

that number i posted on page 6 is no longer in use this is the new number.

Please report any issue you find on our cabinet hotline number 0330 333 0444. This is the number to call for any maintenance issue, such as open or damaged cabinets or manhole covers. You can call us 24/7, and we'll resolve the issue as soon as we can.

Or, you can also report an issue with one of our cabinets or manhole covers using the online form available by clicking on http://www.virginmedia.com/contact-us.html , and selecting General enquiry.

0 Kudos
PoliteHove
Joining in
Message 63 of 100
Flag for a moderator

Street Cabinet Door Left Open for over 3 months

It has been reported 5 times but still the door isn't fitted.

alexmichelsen
Settling in
Message 64 of 100
Flag for a moderator

Open cabinet on Wimborne Rd, N17

Been open for a couple of days now.

Cabinet.jpg

Conrox
Settling in
Message 65 of 100
Flag for a moderator

HI
I am trying to find the owner of a Green Cabinet CGO22-07, have spoken with Openreach and they suggest it could belong to Virgin Media. I wish to report it as having graffiti all over it and would request the owner of the box to address this promptly.
ebrant
Tuning in
Message 66 of 100
Flag for a moderator

Down my street (out side 91 Arne Avenue, Poole, Dorset) both doors have been missing off of the cabinet for 'several weeks'!!!! despite me reporting it '4 times' by phone and via the web site form NO ONE HAS FIXED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (this online form appears to be missing now) 

WHAT THE HELL ARE VIRGIN MEDIA DOING 

Perhaps we should all stop bothering to pay our bills for several week, even when virgin ask us 4 times to pay, we just ignore them LIKE THEY IGNORE THEIR CUSTOMERS Smiley Sad

Samers57
Joining in
Message 67 of 100
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I had my packages connected a week ago and your technician forgot the cabinet on the road open and left his testing phone the house.
0 Kudos
smithsson68
Joining in
Message 68 of 100
Flag for a moderator

Open Green Street Cabinet

In the alleyway between 28 and 38 Hervey Road, SE3

IMG_20171024_124538.jpgIMG_20171024_124544.jpg

daveoc
On our wavelength
Message 69 of 100
Flag for a moderator

Open Green Street Box

I've sent details of an open box twice, a month back and a week back, but it's still wide open and it looks like some of the wiring may have been pulled further out.

Who should I be telling?.

Messnomore
Joining in
Message 70 of 100
Flag for a moderator

A Virgin Media green cabinet - I have seen your people there several times over the years, including one just the other day - has been covered in graffiti for years and whenever your people have worked there they leave wires on the pavement. It's a bit of a disgrace in the street. Surely it is your company's policy to leave the site in a tidy condition? Yet this cabinet has clearly been neglected. The cabinet is close to flats at no. 10 Cairns Road, G72 8PT.

.Virgin cabinet: graffiti & wiresVirgin cabinet: graffiti & wires