Menu
chriskooper
Joining in
Message 11 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disused street cabinet - VM cabs reference 27943782 (Corbet Place E1 London)

Dumped rubbish in broken cabinet, Corbet Street E1 (23rd Sept 2017)Dumped rubbish in broken cabinet, Corbet Street E1 (23rd Sept 2017)

0 Kudos
gckd31
Joining in
Message 12 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged/Vandalised Virgin Street Furniture

i have reported a damaged door on a green cabinet 4 times via phone (150) ,,,,, it hasn't been repaired yet ,,,,,,, i even had a virgin phone-call 2 weeks ago to say 'thanks for reporting it, it has now been fixed' ,,,,, it hasn't !! ,,,,, this is my last attempt to save you the problem of repairing cables that will inevitably be vandalised or damaged by the weather at some stage.

the box is located in front of 33 Cromwell Rd, Caterham, CR3 5JE, the door is off the hinges and leans against the box, wires are visible and have been for at least 2 months 

thanks

EileenWykes
Joining in
Message 13 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Damaged cabinet

There is a virgin box located outside my house which has been severely damaged. I have contacted the council who have confirmed that this is the property and responsibility of Virgin. After 3 attempts to have this fixed I have been fobbed off and this is becoming stressful as the box is an eye sore and could potentially cause harm to passers by on the pavement.

What do I need to do to get this fixed?!
OldBee
Tuning in
Message 14 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Dangerous damaged manhole

IMG_0003.jpeg

The frame had rusted, and I think a delivery vehicle must have driven over it.  It is on a narrow grass verge in a residential street where we get a lot of people walking dogs.  It contains both fibre and cables, and the manhole is now bearing down on those.  

SurfingTheWorld
Joining in
Message 15 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Open junction box

Hello,

How do I report a broken junction box? I have tried the 0345 4541111 number but I can't find an appropriate option on the automated system or seem to pick one that allows me to speak to a human!!

Details below -

'Junction box SEE 1020 is wide open. There have been previous attempts to 'fix' it by putting black  tape over the doors to keep it shut. This has failed multiple times.' Please can this be repaired properly before vandals / pests / water causes issues please?

Thank you

OldBee
Tuning in
Message 16 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dangerous damaged manhole

I put that in my PM reply to the moderators.  Someone else must have reported it a couple of days ago as they are fixing it now.  Good to see they have been so prompt. 

PooleHousing
Tuning in
Message 17 of 125
Flag for a moderator

The green box outside Grenville Court Poole BH15 1PZ is insecure

I have rung 0345 454 1111, held for ages, got through to someone but communication was extremely difficult, then they cut me off

PatJGee
Joining in
Message 18 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Street Cabinet

How do I get someone to provide a bigger cabinet in our road? The current one seems to be at capacity and has been unlocked for years, with wires visibly hanging out. It looks tatty and has caused problems when engineers have mistakenly cut off our phone to make space for others.

In the past, Engineers have said a replacement is being planned, but is not a priority - but that was said several years ago.

Any suggestions?
0 Kudos
FLZ001
Tuning in
Message 19 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Damaged Cabinet, neglected by Virgin Media

The Cabinet 200yds from my house was reported as damaged 3 months ago (door is completely missing). VM promised a response within 72 hours, nothing happened.

A month later I received a comfort call from VM asking if happy with their repairs!

The fault was then reported a second time (a few extra words were used in that conversation than those typed here) and a similar promise was given regarding repair.

The cabinet remains damaged, with no door, and open to the elements.

Can anyone help in getting VM to repair their own property before it causes huge problems for everyone using the service in the area?

Thanks

KarenAndMichael
Joining in
Message 20 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Faulty Manhole cover NW1

Dear Team, 

There is a faulty manhole cover near us. TfL and Camden Council say it belongs to Virgin Media. 

It was faulty for some months end of 2016- early 2017 and was repaired, but within 6 weeks it became faulty again, making noise and is looks loose. We think it is in a bad location on the road as the problem has recurred. 

We are worried it may collapse as it is on busy red route road with large vehicles going over it. 

I had previously called a number which took an automated message of the fault in June and July. I think the number was 0330 333 0444. I have called it again and the Ref is 29861258 for today is. 

I have looked on the website and tried using http://www.virginmedia.com/contact-us.html but there is no option for a suitable email address nor webchat.

I also followed the online advice of calling 150 but there are no suitable options to choose.

Please can you advise how to proceed.

Many thanks, K&M