Menu
shorty46
Tuning in
Message 181 of 198
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged/Vandalised Virgin Street Furniture

Damaged cabinet door on the street cabinet in Jennings Road, St Albans, near the junction with Blenheim Road, approx. postcode AL1 4NS. 

The door is swinging open and the cables are hanging out/exposed to the weather/potential vandals. This cabinet door seems to frequently be left hanging open. Please repair asap, before our service becomes disrupted. 

jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 182 of 198
Flag for a moderator

broken cabinet door

hi a town street where i live as a broken door its not been attended to for days now 

Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 183 of 198
Flag for a moderator

Re: broken cabinet door

@wrote:

hi a town street where i live as a broken door its not been attended to for days now 

Might be of some use if you gave the precise location.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 184 of 198
Flag for a moderator

Re: broken cabinet door

brampton rd loughborough leics
0 Kudos
Didsburylady
On our wavelength
Message 185 of 198
Flag for a moderator

Hi

i am extremely disappointed to see that nothing has been done about the two damaged boxes (one has graffiti all over it) and the other is on its side with wires protruding!!  I first reported these in November 17 and again in January this year!! What's the point of reporting things if nothing ever gets done about them.  

Didsbury is once again in the finals of Britain in Bloom and we will be marked down for graffiti and broken /damaged boxes.  BT have nice new shiny boxes why can't you see to your cabinets?

0 Kudos
nadworks
Tuning in
Message 186 of 198
Flag for a moderator

Can you describe the graffiti? Is it creative and original? Maybe you could add to the design and bring it to a whole new level of street art, actually increasing your chances of winning the blooming trophy. Or - failing that - maybe enter a whole new competition: Britain's Best Street Cabinet Decorations. You might end up commissioning a graffiti artist to decorate the boring BT box, too. Just ideas.

But I hear you. We've been trying to get Virgin Media send somebody to repair a tiny bit of green paint that had chipped off the edge of one of their cabinets here in North London. They sent a contractor at some point, but the green paint he brought wasn't quite matching the original colour - it had a slight teal tint, not much, but it looked like an obvious repair and we didn't like it. It was only visible when you got very very close and bent over. But just knowing that it was there drove us crazy, so we complained again and again... still waiting for them to get back to us again.

0 Kudos
RFrancis
Joining in
Message 187 of 198
Flag for a moderator

Green junction box in street damaged

There is a green junction box in my street - it looks like someone has literally pulled all the wires out of the box. I wasted 20 minutes trying to call Virgin but your Customer Service Team are shocking - they do not listen and just route me to the wrong departments like Field Support (Tom) and the Syed directed me to Billing.

Please can someone contact me to get this box fixed.

rmurie
Tuning in
Message 188 of 198
Flag for a moderator

Street cabinet at top of Cropredy Close Bradford West York's (BD13) doors wide open. I've wedged them closed with brick block but needs urgent attention
robj1969
Tuning in
Message 189 of 198
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

One of your cabinets has been knocked over outside Sainsbury @ 22-24 Bridge Rd, Park Gate, Southampton SO31 7GE

dazseaton
Tuning in
Message 190 of 198
Flag for a moderator

broken cabinet doors

Hi,

Please can you repair the cabinet on the junction of hardy street and parkham road in Kimberley. postcode ng16 2jx. The door are not fixed and cables are hanging out of it.

I can't be bothered to ring up and there is no place online to report.

many thanks.