Menu
Duskycat
Joining in
Message 161 of 170
Flag for a moderator

Open Green Junction box in my street

The green box in the next street to me has been open for the last few weeks with cables hanging out of it. This needs fixed urgently before some kids start to pull it apart. Address is Richview Street, Belfast, BT12 6GP

sn1
Tuning in
Message 162 of 170
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged/Vandalised Virgin Street Furniture

The cabinet  at PO14 4PA has its door left open again. 

This happens every few months and a VM engineer even remarked a few months back that it has some damage inside (he moved our connection to avoid this) as well as the door which is hard to secure.

MarsMug
Joining in
Message 163 of 170
Flag for a moderator

Damaged Cabinet - I have video of coach hitting it

I sent an email to the local police with screen grabs from the video of a coach hitting the street cabinet. The police suggested contacting VM, but I know from previous incidents how painful it is to simply get the message across by phone, so I am not inclined to go searching for a method to e-mail which likley does not exist. So if there are any VM people reading this who are willing to accept a forwarded e-mail containing images (the video is too large), and do something with it, then please let me know. Regards, Andy
Sidford
Joining in
Message 164 of 170
Flag for a moderator

access cover broken Bolton BL3 1RW

WP_20180113_16_18_56_01_Pro.pngWP_20180113_16_19_22_01_Pro.png

0 Kudos
daypet1
Joining in
Message 165 of 170
Flag for a moderator

open Cabinet

Could someone point me in the right direction to report a Cabinet thats been open since last VM engineer visit weeks ago, in fairness it has only been held closed by insulation tape for yrs !

hotrod
On our wavelength
Message 166 of 170
Flag for a moderator

damaged cabinet

Cabinet on its side, wires hanging out...

Botley Road, North Baddesley, SO52 9AH

Have reported this many times over the past few months but still no action.

Until you reinstate the online form that was removed from the VM web site last year 

this is the last time I report any cabinet problems in my area unless it directly

effects my service.

adamcb
Tuning in
Message 167 of 170
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged/Vandalised Virgin Street Furniture

We have several cabinets which I believe to be owned by virgin that are heavily graffitied. The locations are in Barnsley, South Yorkshire and the street names as follows: Harvey Street, St Edwards Avenue, Fife Street, Bradbury Street, Raley Street and Cranbrook Street. Thanks
0 Kudos
nadworks
Joining in
Message 168 of 170
Flag for a moderator

2x wide open street cabinet - ignored despite multiple reports

I don't even know why I still bother. Despite multiple phone and message reports of this issue over the last few weeks, the fact that these cabinets are wide open can easily be vandalised and accessed by children, nothing has happened.

Not sure what to do to get this sorted. Are Virgin Media waiting for an actual outage until they fix this?

1. Location: N10 1QB (London, Muswell Hill, Colney Hatch Lane)
— been open for months!

IMG_5247.JPG

2. Location: N10 1LN approx. (London, Muswell Hill, Greenham Rd.)

IMG_5251.JPG

0 Kudos
kingkerouac
On our wavelength
Message 169 of 170
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2x wide open street cabinet - ignored despite multiple reports

They watch these forums for any infraction of the forum code, but do nothing about the actual requests.

What a shambles.

0 Kudos
ironage15
Just joined
Message 170 of 170
Flag for a moderator

Reported damage to street cabinet.

I have reported damage to a street cabinet DN16 3PJ several times to 0330 333 0444 and on two occasions received reference numbers (31803245 and 33636440). The cabinet is being held together by sticky tape and string and is leaning at a jaunty angle. Nobody has been to repair it.

0 Kudos