Menu
lloydm1
Joining in
Message 91 of 107
Flag for a moderator

Graffitti on cabinet at BT4 3DT

Recently someone sprayed graffitti on the cabinet at BT4 3DT, corner of Eastleigh Dale, Belfast amd on the adjacent wall. The council have since cleaned the wall.

Please could you arrange for the cabinet to be cleaned  or repainted as soon as possible as it is an eyesore and not in keeping woth the surrounding area.

Thanks

Lloyd

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 92 of 107
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broken Manhole Cover

Hi Highspeedtrain1

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the lack of progress in getting this issue resolved recently.

I'd like to report this to the team in your area, so I can do that could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 93 of 107
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broken Manhole Cover

Hi highspeedtrain1

Thanks for getting back to me with the information, I've reported this to the team in your area and expect to hear from them regarding it within a few days. 

If I don't hear from them then I'll chase this up myself from our end for you.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
DaisyLaw
Joining in
Message 94 of 107
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged cable cabinet

I can't see General Enquiry on the contact page suggested.

A vehicle has demolished a cabinet on Church Road Laverstock Salisbury SP1  1RE.

Opposite Wyvern College.1.jpgIMG_20171110_115710964.jpg 

LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 95 of 107
Flag for a moderator

Open Green Box

Hi there is an open green virgin box on Green Pond Road on the junction with Green Pond Close Walthamstow London E17. For passing children and the weather to get into. Regards Micky

mattE1
Joining in
Message 96 of 107
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged/Vandalised Virgin Street Furniture

Grey cabinet was wide open on Bodington Way, Adel, Leeds. LS16 8FY. Please could you send someone to look at it. I saw one your engineers working on it a week ago, so hopefully I am correct in assuming it is one of yours and you can sort it please.

Thanks

molesworth
Joining in
Message 97 of 107
Flag for a moderator

You have a damaged cabinet outside number 6 Donegal Close, Caversham, Reading RG4.  I have reported this on your "damaged cabinet line" twice, once on 22nd September 2017 (case reference 29678825) and again on 5 October (case reference 30180770).  It has also been reported to you via Reading Borough Council's Streetcare team, yet it is still damaged with a broken lock on doors and there has been no sign of anyone coming to repair it.  I actually wonder whether the repair report line is monitored at all.

As the internal cabling is being exposed to the elements I've attempted to keep it closed with some adhesive tape but obviously this isn't satisfactory, particularly as we are moving into Winter.  

Can someone please get this sorted out?

Hasty0010
Joining in
Message 98 of 107
Flag for a moderator

I have reported an open box last week I have seen the box this morning and it has no door on it how long does it take to get someone out to fix before everybody looses there Internet, tv and phone that the box provides or do people need to have problems before it is fixed??
0 Kudos
valnissa
Just joined
Message 99 of 107
Flag for a moderator

Street cabinet

Cabinet on the corner of Fairbridge Road and Holloway Road is again open to the elements. It does not seem very secure. No number on it.

uk338
Tuning in
Message 100 of 107
Flag for a moderator

There is a cab box with the door hanging off at SP13AL.

This door has been falling off repeatedly for around 8 years. Please don't let an engineer just bodge the job again.

Thanks!