Menu
Earthly
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

DD date changed but no money taken

Changed DD date by phone from 19th to 22nd because am paid on 20th. Bank statement shows no money was taken and service was cut off. Service restored after card payment was made by phone. Just got another bill dated 6th and paid by Quickpay online. My Account shows no DD set up yet, but bank shows it exists. Why does DD not work?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: DD date changed but no money taken

Hi Earthly

I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch with us about the Direct Debit issues you have had and thank you for joining us on the community forums too-it's great to have you with us Smiley Happy

I am sorry to hear you have had some issues with the DD's recently.

If you do want us to look into this again with you then you can contact our teams to look at supporting you with this this either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat

To speak to the Webchat teams just choose the option in the column on the left that best matches your needs and tab over to the right through the menu to get to the Chat Online option.

E.g.- Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online

Via these options our teams can clear security with you and support you with billing or packages queries. As the forums are public, supporting you in this way is the best way to keep your data confidential.

Keep us posted on how this goes and let us know if you need anything else.

Take care.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos