Menu
bubbleandbump
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cut off even though paid my bill

I got cut off last week cause I hadn't paid my bill so they suspended the payment to Sunday for me cause I had to wait for my money to go into my bank... Anyway yesterday got paid and rung Virgin payment line and paid my bill to find today I've been cut off again and when I rang them to ask why they said that I hadn't paid my bill, my mother paid it for me off her card and can show the money had gone out here account so how is it that the lose my money but they want me to pay again to restore my service. I can't afford to pay it again what do I do
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cut off even though paid my bill

Hello bubbleandbump,

Welcome to the community.

I can see a payment has gone through but I would recommend giving our Customer Service team a call again on 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone so they can go through your bill in more detail as any records of any payments would show on your account.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello bubbleandbump,

Welcome to the community.

I can see a payment has gone through but I would recommend giving our Customer Service team a call again on 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone so they can go through your bill in more detail as any records of any payments would show on your account.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
bubbleandbump
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Yes because I made another payment just to get my Service restored as my son needed his TV I am talking to resolver as I have someone had 134 pound missing from my account which is still saying has never gone through
0 Kudos