Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4 (91 Views)

Customer complaint

Hi. Is there an email address to log a complaint? I have spent hours trying to resolve an issue where virgin cut off my wifi in error. Tonight my call was cut off again, well actually put through to someone who wouldn't be there as they were closed, despite asking for this not to happen. I've had enough on listening to Robbie Williams hold music and Would just like an answer and to leave! Why is it this hard Virgin? Can anyone help? Thank you.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superuser
Message 2 of 4 (81 Views)

Re: Customer complaint

There is no email address for a complaint. Its on the phone, online chat or snail mail I'm afraid.

If you want to cancel your services, its 150 from your VM landline, options 1,4,5 - will put you through to retention's during UK office hours. Outside of those, forget it. You'll land with offshore support who cant accept your cancellation.

For the record, VM dont cut off your WiFi and leave your WAN side connection intact. Sound's more like a HUB issue, so if you want us to troubleshoot it, come back to us.

Joining in
Message 3 of 4 (67 Views)

Thanks, will try this out.

There was some fault on the street and my connection had a blocker put on it whilst they resolved the other issue but as a result it impacted my connection. Sounded like something physical done. It was definitely a fault outside of the property. It was fixed in the end but took an age to get through to virgin and sort it out.
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 4 of 4 (45 Views)

Yeah this happens quite often around my area. For the past few weeks, we had a guy come out 3 time's. WiFi is terrible around here as well. We need to use Ethernet cables. WiFi isn't an option unless it's for your mobile phone lol.
0 Kudos