Menu
froggy2
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Customer Support Contact

Does any one know a way to talk to customer service at Virgin Media as there doesn't seem to be an option for this on the automated system when calling 150 or the 0345 number, it only seems to be payments, reporting faults, moving etc. I keep on getting phone calls regrading the same thing claiming to be from Virgin Media, but the calls are every other day now so I would like to get in touch with them to confirm it is them. Thanks. 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Customer Support Contact

froggy2 wrote:

Does any one know a way to talk to customer service at Virgin Media as there doesn't seem to be an option for this on the automated system when calling 150 or the 0345 number, it only seems to be payments, reporting faults, moving etc. I keep on getting phone calls regrading the same thing claiming to be from Virgin Media, but the calls are every other day now so I would like to get in touch with them to confirm it is them. Thanks. 

0800 408 9340 and 0800 408 9341 are the two most common marketing numbers used by VM, but they have a bunch of others. If you pop the number into a search query here, you'll be able to check if it has bee discussed or not before.

As to just asking questions that don't fit into the main categories, contact the Customer Relations Team by ringing 150 -> Option 1 -> Verify your details -> Choose from the menu Option 4 -> Option 5. It's labeled as the thinking of leaving us option, but that's the way to contact the Customer Relations team. Do so between 8AM to 8PM M-F and 8AM to 6PM Sa.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

froggy2 wrote:

0800 408 9340 and 0800 408 9341 are the two most common marketing numbers used by VM, but they have a bunch of others. If you pop the number into a search query here, you'll be able to check if it has bee discussed or not before.

As to just asking questions that don't fit into the main categories, contact the Customer Relations Team by ringing 150 -> Option 1 -> Verify your details -> Choose from the menu Option 4 -> Option 5. It's labeled as the thinking of leaving us option, but that's the way to contact the Customer Relations team. Do so between 8AM to 8PM M-F and 8AM to 6PM Sa.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
froggy2
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, that's a big help Smiley Happy
0 Kudos