Menu
mysticmish
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Customer Services

We received a telephone call from Virgin stating that we needed a new hub as our present hub would not work any more once essential upgrades were performed.  We were also told that this was a free upgrade, but I received an email from Virgin stating that as a result of this "free" upgrade, our bundle would be increased by £4.80 per month!   We were advised that if we changed to a Tivo box, the monthly cost would go down!  My husband and I had a discussion and decided that we would change our package to include a Tivo box.  So, we called back to accept the offer to be told that we couldn't have this package until after the new hub had been delivered!  Virgin is the only company that doesn't have an email option for customer services!  It's so frustrating, as I can't always talk on the phone and also I like putting things in writing.  You can write a letter to them but this is too time consuming. At the is moment in time, we are looking at other providers such as Sky etc as we feel our bills have increased significantly over the last 3-4 years.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer Services

Hi mysticmish

Many thanks for getting in touch with us on the community about the package and for letting us know about the equipment change and subsequent price change.

The speed boost doesn't change the price unless the main broadband tier is different from the one you were previously on. That has been the case here.

In order to look into this further for you I'd like to send a pm to you that you can find in the envelope next to your forum name.

If you could drop a pm back to me on this, that would be fab!

Thanks again and speak soon!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer Services

Hi mysticmish

Thanks again for getting in touch about the package.

If you've sorted this out then that's brilliant, but if not then please pop back to me on the PM I sent to you on Monday.

Once I have your details I can investigate this a little further for you.

Kind regards,

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos