Menu
Pansy
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Customer Service

Anyone else have constant problems with Virgin Media trying to bill you for more than your contracted amounts and then you have to spend significant time to get them to admit their wrong, promise not to do it again but then do exactly the same thing next month? Made several complaints but they don't call you back....customer service has been shocking?

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer Service

I'm new to Virgin but haven't experienced any major issues yet (although I've had to call them a couple of times).  Each time I have got through to their UK call centres which seem to be very good.

You might want to try speaking to their loyalty department if you are not getting anywhere as they are UK based and supposed to be really good.  You just need to choose the option on the phone that you are considering leaving Virgin Media.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Sololobo
Wise owl
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer Service

backtothefuture wrote:

I'm new to Virgin but haven't experienced any major issues yet (although I've had to call them a couple of times).  Each time I have got through to their UK call centres which seem to be very good.

You might want to try speaking to their loyalty department if you are not getting anywhere as they are UK based and supposed to be really good.  You just need to choose the option on the phone that you are considering leaving Virgin Media.

Good advice, although it's pretty tragic that to receive anything like competent customer service you have to threaten to leave and contact VM's Retention Services just to get it.

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.
0 Kudos