Menu
SW8
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Customer Service Issue & Outstanding Order

I've been trying to speak to someone who understands what my issue is but no one on VM Customer Services seems to comprehend!

I ordered a Powerline Adapter via VM website at the start of Feb 2017. It arrived within two days and I was billed via my monthly DD. Turned out I should have ordered the Powerline Wifi Booster instead. I rang VM customer support and after being transferred between lots of people (overseas centre) I finally spoke to a guy in Glasgow call centre who understood me. He issued a refund and ordered the correct Wifi Booster. After a week I finally received a pack to return the incorrect item which I did. The money was refunded via my bill. But the correct item hasn't arrived even though I can see I am being billed the difference for the Wifi Booster I want. Every time I ring VM customer service there is no option to speak to someone about this and the people I do speak to do not understand me. One guy I just spoke now which is leading me to post here just read off the screen and said "No sir you have received Powerline Adapter on 3rd February". I got so frustrated I had to hang up.

Please can someone give me a phone number direct to that Glasgow call centre?

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Customer Service Issue & Outstanding Order

Then its 0345 454 1111 , same options.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

There isn't one. However 150. options 1,4,5 (retention's) during UK office hours will land you there most of the time.

If not, wait for staff on here to pick it up, they may be able to help, but response times are around a week ATM.

0 Kudos
SW8
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello. What's 150? Is that from a Virgin phone? I don't have one i'm afraid I just use my normal mobile. Thanks for your reply though. I'll try those options anyway.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Then its 0345 454 1111 , same options.

0 Kudos
fd201
Just browsing
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

i having a same issue now, i have pick thw wifi booster is send me a power-line 1000!! i want to know what happened  at the end?

0 Kudos