Menu
soul1
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Customer Relations/Retentions Latest Contact Info

Hi everyone, just thought I'd post the latest contact info with regards to the Customer Relations/Retentions Team just in case any forum member needs to get hold of them.

To contact them for free, dial 150 from your Virgin Media Phone and choose option 4, then option 5.

If you don't have a Virgin Media Phone, just call 0345 454 1111 and choose option 4, then option 5. They are open Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm and on Saturday from 8am - 6pm.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Started with Bell Cablemedia in the early 90's and now with Virgin Media. How time flies...
soul1
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer Relations/Retentions Latest Contact Info

Hi everyone, just thought I'd post the latest contact info with regards to the Customer Relations/Retentions Team just in case any forum member needs to get hold of them.

To contact them for free, dial 150 from your Virgin Media Phone and choose Option 1 initially, then Option 4, and finally Option 5.

If you don't have a Virgin Media Phone, just call 0345 454 1111 and choose option 4, then option 5. They are open Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm and on Saturday from 8am - 6pm.

Updated as of 23/10/15  as my original post did not include the first option. Thanks and hope this helps Smiley Happy

Started with Bell Cablemedia in the early 90's and now with Virgin Media. How time flies...
0 Kudos
JWM1978
Joining in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I'm leaving Virgin in two days because I'm not happy with the equipment (TIVO box keeps sticking and is unfit for purpose/Superhub 2 keeps dropping out).  All I wanted was the same up to date equipment that new customers get, but Virgin aren't interested in retaining my custom and seem to be happy for me to go to Sky.  Happy to talk to someone from retentions, if they want to change this.  I'm not ringing, cause you only get people who want to charge even more money!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi JWM1978, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're thinking of leaving us Smiley Sad 

We're not able to arrange callbacks via the Community so if you would like to speak to Customer Relations then you will need to call them on 150 / 0345 454 1111. 

They will be able to run through your package and decide on something you're happy with. 

Come back and let me know if you decided to call or let the cancellation go through. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Liver72
Joining in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi
I had virgin installed yesterday and havent been able to use catch up or the on demand service. I hope this isnt going to be sign of the way things are going to be with the service. Not a very good start
0 Kudos
soul1
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi everyone, I thought I would update this post as of Aug 2017. Customer Relations can now be contacted as follows :-

Either dial 150 from your VM Landline, then choose option 1 initially and then choose option 4 and finally option 5.

Alternatively dial 0800 052 8310 and you will go straight through. 

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
soul1
Fibre optic
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Just to add they are available 7 days a week from 8am - 10pm Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
MrStapes
Joining in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi all, just would like to let you all know that there is no point in ring the retentions line, they are unable to give you a deal.

Currently paying £96 for:
Full House TV
Sky Movies
Phone
200 Broadband

I told Virgin Media that I was out of contract and ask what deal they could do me, I also said I did not want Sky Movies (which is an extra £21 a month). They offered me £75.50 a month without sky movies.

How is £75.50 a deal, £96 minus £21 for movies is £75. So they have saved me £0 but charged me 50p extra.

Thanks Virgin Media
av-115
Knows their stuff
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I'm curious about that 50p as well. Full House TV, VIVID 200 + Talk Weekends is £75. Downgrade to VIVID 100 and it's £70. Get rid of phone line and it's £65.

--------------------------
TV: XL TV + Sky Sports (V6 & V+ HD)
Broadband: VIVID 200
Phone: Talk Unlimited
0 Kudos
Alexander-M
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I have a similar package albeit 100 Mbps, was also advised if removing sky cinema it would tie me into a new contract!  Reason being it was part of my welcome offer which expires next month.  If I keep the same I would pay £96, but if I took out a new contract it would cost £80 and that's without Sky Cinema.

So waiting on my price increase letter and then calling retentions again to try again, if I don't get a suitable contract I will just give my 30 days notice for disconnection.