Menu
MrLeader
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Credit not applied to account...

Hi all, I have not had the agreed referred from a friend and a promotional credit added to my account. Both credits are stated on my order but haven't been applied. Anyone had this issue?

Installation was December and I've just checked the account to see no credit added. Also haven't received another agreed to voucher. £125 in the black Friday deal.
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Credit not applied to account...

I assume you have had multiple bills during this time and no credits were on any of them ?

If this is the case it sounds as though for whatever reason these have been missed off.  You would need to speak to Customer Services (or the Loyalty department) to get them to add this back on.  As you mention it is stated on your order confirmation I would expect this to be fairly quick and straightforward to get corrected.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi MrLeader, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

There is a specific process in place for referring customers. The existing account holder needs to pop in their friend's details via this page here: Refer A Friend

This then generates an email to both the existing and new customer confirming the referral. The Friend then needs to join via that email. Unless this is followed, no link is made between the 2 accounts. 

Checking your account I'm not seeing any link on there to show you've referred anyone. Have you still got the email showing the referral? If not check with the person who you referred. If they have this we can look into this further for you.

I have sent you a private message with some information on where to go from here. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

With regards to the voucher, this can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me in around 3 days. Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi MrLeader, 

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. Smiley Happy

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility for the vouchers. 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This will be done tomorrow for you. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. The email will be from Eden Red with the subject as 'Virgin Media Rewards: you're in for a treat!'.

If you've still not received anything within a week, come back and let me know Smiley Happy

I'm still waiting on a reply to my PM regarding the Refer a friend issue but at least this one is sorted Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
MrLeader
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

As a follow up, I never received my £125 Amazon voucher from Eden Red despite completing the voucher code on time. Any advice on this one?

I'm following up on the previous issues today.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi MrLeader, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this. 

I have received your email showing the refer a friend details and have sent you a separate message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

With the vouchers, as you have redeemed the voucher code, you now need to speak to Eden Red regarding the vouchers. Our point of contact is if you haven't received the voucher code. 

You can send an email to complimentsselect-UK@edenred.com with the following information:

• Your Virgin Media customer number
  • Your full name
  • Your home postcode
  • The 16 digit Compliments Select code that you have been given.

Edenred will come back to you within 2 working days (Monday – Friday).

Hope that helps. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos